Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SharePoint Designer Data View with scrolling area

I have a fairly complex SharePoint Designer 2007 Data View that I created and the users have added two more requirements.

1. Have the columns on the right side be able to scroll left to right as there is a large number of columns, while the first 3 columns on the left side stay locked in place. This is only one list not two, and because of some other requirements I have it must remain to be just one list.

2. Then they also need to have scrolling up and down of the entire list with the headers locked in place.

The first requirement is more important than the second, but preferrably I need to do both.


1 comment:

  1. I was curious if you had found a solution? I am facing nearliy identical requirements at the moment.

    ReplyDelete