Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blog vs Discussion Threads

Okay I have been blogging for over 3 years now, before it was even well know of, and I have to say, I happen to like Discussion Threads better than Blogs.

I really like how Discussion Threads make it so easy to see the "tree" of the discussion.  With Blogs, regardless of what tool you are using, they are all the same in that you do not easily see the entire threaded discussion back and forth.

So there it is my vote is for Discussion Threads...I rarely express my opinion about stuff like this, but I am really just not getting the Blog over a Discussion Thread.  If Microsoft would modify Windows Live Writer to post to Discussion Forums then I would switch to a Discussion Forum in a heart beat.  But I do like the convenience that Windows Live Writer provides when documenting, so I use it for almost everything, which in turn means I have to use Blogs for almost everything!  Just do me a favor and modify Live Writer to post to Microsoft Discussion Forums so I can use those.

Published: 12/26/2008 1:36 PM

1 comment:

  1. It’s really an interesting fact which I just got to know via this blog. Making this blog and keeping it updated is the best possible thing which customer always ask for. So I would like to thank for this interesting knowledge given by the moderator!

    ReplyDelete